From: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Cory Rempel
Sent: Saturday, July 09, 2016 1:18 AM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Anyone gone to FI Yet?

Just gonna throw my 2 cents in here. I've emailed Richard Nedbal multiple times to ask him various questions about getting an efi system. The guy know his shit and has always answered my emails. He's a dealer/ technician for the FAST and Holley efi systems. On thing he told me was that no matter what system you decide on, get an aftermarket ignition system. He said that efi NEEDS a clean signal to run. So get whichever brand you like. MSD I think is still the most popular. But seeing as they filed for bankruptcy protection a couple years ago, their quality may not be that good anymore. Also, does this new Holley Sniper tbi system come with a fuel system? That may be one reason why it's cheaper. And speaking of fuel systems, I spoke to Richard Nedbal about the Edelbrock under the hood sump system and he says it's an ingenious idea and can't figure out why other companies aren't doing something similar. Richard's website is fastmanefi.com or efiexpert.com if anyone would like to get a hold of him. Like I said, he knows his shit.