Re: 65 Fan Shroud Details

I ended up pulling the trigger on a couple of things at Carlisle yesterday with some scouting help from Akron Don.

I bought a new shroud & brackets from Joe Suchy and found a rad shop that had a used OEM high performance radiator with some minor fin damage, rodded, flushed, and pressure tested for $150. A small screwdriver and a beer will fix the fins, so I'll hopefully get it in this weekend.

Bill M
65 Coronet 500 'vert http://goo.gl/6xUS1
73 Dart Sport, 05 Ram 2500 CTD, 4WD, QC, LB, Laramie
12 Journey R/T, 14 Avenger R/T, 21 Model T Depot Hack

On Fri, Jul 15, 2016 at 6:59 PM, Jimmy Peavy <peaver63@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
If you look at both views, maybe you'll be able to see all the pieces
http://www.ebay.com/itm/1962-1963-1964-1965-413-426-Max-Wedge-Steel-2-Piece-Fan-Shroud-w-all-brackets-/251974012697?vxp=mtr&hash=item3aaad24f19