Re: New manifold performance

Thanks Rich. It was the PJ strip rules I wanted to know about. What do they say about driveshaft loop?
   I was there when Terry tried his Barracuda out. Wasn't there also somethiing said about  roll bar?
I will let you know when I can get to the strip. Brutus has been kicking my butt with little problems that turn difficult. .....................................MO