Unfortunately I am on vacation
I will search my pictures and send you a photo of mine installation

Mark Evans

On Jul 30, 2016, at 6:22 PM, furyus63@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Mark, my '62 SM does not hose route, what does your manual show.

Nick

From: "'Mark Evans' via The 1962 to 1965 Mopar Mail List Clubhouse" <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Heater Hose Routing

Nick,

I have seen several versions of installations. I Followed the schematic in the workshop manual

Mark

On Jul 30, 2016, at 3:31 PM, furyus63@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

I've just installed my rebuilt heater box in the '62 Fury 318 Poly. I reinstalled the heater hoses as I took them off with the drawing I made. All '62-'62 B-body non-a/c units should be the same.

From water pump...to...driver side port (heater control valve).

From intake manifold...to...passenger side port (heater core).

I've started the engine, no leaks. I've not run the engine up to temp yet as I have a few other things to check. Now relaxing with my favorite beverage I'm looking at photos of other '62-'65 Poly head cars and I'm seeing hoses installed as I do, and photos of hoses reversed.

From water pump...to...passenger side (heater core).

From intake manifold...to...driver side ( heater control valve).

I'm a little confused by this, did I make a mistake? Any help would be appreciated before I hurt the heater control valve by having the wrong flow direction.

Nick Tiberio