RE: moving on to carburetors

A men !!!

From: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Hall, Ricky L
Sent: Tuesday, August 09, 2016 10:48 AM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: moving on to carburetors

Friend don’t let friends run ethanol:

http://www.pure-gas.org/

From: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jason Rhoades
Sent: Tuesday, August 09, 2016 7:50 AM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Personally I'd have a t.q on my car but I lack hood clearance. I tried and aircleaner hit hood. But they are crazy adjustable from outside the carb.   I say the 440 carb would be very close with amount of ethanol in fuel these days.  To that point. An avs taken off a 440 in 67???  Thrown in a box.   Then installed  a few years ago now on my poly. Was perfect according to the sniffer on the wheeled dyno.   Then I recently put same said carb on my 440. And yikes.  Way to lean!!!

Jason

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S7 edge, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone