Re: Friday puzzlers 8-19-2016

guess the front edge of the 65 barracudas hood is just primer that dripped in some interesting patterns,
   neal

On Fri, Aug 19, 2016 at 5:50 AM, <62-65-mail-list-club@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Happy Friday all,

Mostly took a look at 1965 Plymouth cars this week.

With some overlap, below are 8 ads with things I found puzzling or made me smile. Plus 4 leads located along the search. Plus 1 up for auction on 8-27 that was also posted last week.

My comments are between {} brackets; quotes from the ad are between [] brackets.

Thanks,
Gary H.

==========

1965 Barracuda - $1250
 https://neworleans.craigslist.org/cto/5723364977.html
["Car is shown primed, this is not rust!"]

1965 Plymouth Belvedere   $22000
https://knoxville.craigslist.org/cto/5722996076.html
["This is not driver quality paint, it's cruise-in quality (5 footer) ; should not be your son or daughters first car.'"] {Also a lead. Soem ALL CAPS = YELLING}

1965 Plymouth Satellite - $12750
https://siouxfalls.craigslist.org/cto/5721665701.html
["If you can't talk to me on the phone or are currently 'out of the country', then this isn't the car for you. If your only method of payment is by PayPal, then this definitely isn't the car for you."] {Also a lead}

1965 Plymouth Stationwagon Hot Rod - $3200
https://phoenix.craigslist.org/wvl/cto/5723281716.html
["Scammers can go F#%? themselves so don't bother me."] {Also a lead}

1965 Plymouth Valiant Signet - $1500
http://delaware.craigslist.org/cto/5738391275.html
{not really}

1965 Plymouth Belvedere II - $5150
https://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/cto/5737744080.html
["New: king pins,"] {Also a lead}

65 plymouth fury sport 383 comando complete 3200.00 b/o
http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/ank/cto/5736620492.html
["Ran & moved 4 years ago."]

1965 plymouth Barracuda - $2200
https://neworleans.craigslist.org/cto/5737236348.html
[" I own an upholstery shop and this is where you get a really good bargain. Upon purchase I will give you a free complete interior upholstery job on the front and back seats, door panels, rear wall panels and headliner. You chose the material and while your restoring the rest, I will take care of the upholstery."]

Leads

1965 Plymouth sport fury $800
http://fresno.craigslist.org/cto/5725444157.html

1965 Plymouth Satellite Original Hi Performance 383 Commando 4 BBL - $24900
http://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/cto/5726107606.html

1965 Plymouth Belvedere 2 door hardtop 273 V8 new paint - $8000
https://seattle.craigslist.org/est/cto/5731224885.html

1965 Plymouth Barracuda Tribute car - $14000
https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/5734260233.html
{273 under glass}

Repeat from last week
Auction 8-27-2016:

1962 Plymouth Valiant --  Aluminum block slant six with 3 speed manual on the column.
http://www.luckyoldcar.com/2016-august-fall-classic/lot-456-1962-plymouth-valiant/