Re: Friday puzzlers 9-30-2016

On that last message about the carb. linkage, forgot to send who set it. Mark, 1964 Plymouth Savoy Patrol Car

-----Original Message-----
From: 62-65-mail-list-club <62-65-mail-list-club@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 1962-1965 Mopar Mail List Clubhouse <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Fri, Sep 30, 2016 7:30 am
Subject: Friday puzzlers 9-30-2016

Happy Friday all,

Mostly took a look at 1963 Dodge cars this week, but also found a 1964. More "leads" than "puzzlers" were online this week.

Below are 6 ads with things I found puzzling or made me smile. Plus 12 leads located along the search.

My comments are between {} brackets; quotes from the ad are between [] brackets.

Thanks,
Gary H.

==========

Wanting to barter my 1963 Dodge 440 for an Old Pick Up Truck
http://nashville.craigslist.org/bar/5761837735.html
[Her name is Marilyn. I am the second owner and have had her for about 30 years now.]

1964 Dodge Polera 500 - $4500
https://hickory.craigslist.org/cto/5778249560.html
["set of weld tires optional. "]
{Polera}

NOS 1963 Plymouth Dodge Sono 8X Muffler 880 Custom Newport Hemi Mopar - $150
http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/pts/5775991024.html

1963 Dodge A100 - Very Rare - $1200
http://easternshore.craigslist.org/cto/5788162770.html
["I have a diesel motor for an additional $3,750 that will work perfect for the Dodge."]

1963 Dodge palara - $5000
http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/cto/5763255995.html
{Palara}

63 dodge polara 440 - $7850
http://oregoncoast.craigslist.org/cto/5737005829.html
{Polara 440}

Leads

1963 Dodge Dart 47k Actual Miles, Only 1 Owner, Slant 6 Motor, Automat - $1700 We hope it finds a new home with a Dodge person.
http://raleigh.craigslist.org/cto/5761921913.html

Dodge polara 63 2 dr. hardtop - $4250
https://desmoines.craigslist.org/cto/5761279667.html

1963 Dodge Polara 500 project car - $1700 obo
https://muskegon.craigslist.org/cto/5780571997.html

1963 Dodge Polara conv - $5000
http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/cto/5766581430.html
{No photos}

1963 Dodge dart station wagon - $6500
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb/cto/5782411187.html

1963 dodge polara conv. - $5700
http://monterey.craigslist.org/cto/5782434038.html

Dodge 3/4 ton. Old forest service truck $400
http://bend.craigslist.org/cto/5798409987.html

Partial trade/payments - 1963 Dodge Polara 440 & 2008 Viper Project
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/cto/5760884054.html

Parting 1963 Dart
http://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/ptd/5762928280.html

Parting 1963 Polara
https://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/pts/5776990131.html
[" If you have a wagon you can make yours a hardtop wagon with this car."] {No photos}

1963 Dodge 383 cu.in. engine with Torqueflite transmission. Four-barrel carb. Approximately 40,000 miles. Best offer.
http://newhaven.craigslist.org/pts/5766788643.html
{No photos}

complete poly 318 engine. new (264/450) cam,lifters,timing chain kit.new manuel advance electronic distributer @ coil.Weiand aluminium 4 bbl. intake with 650 eledebrock carb $2800
http://myrtlebeach.craigslist.org/pts/5799986010.html