Re: RIP 1964 300

Thank you, Bill. Thankfully, the police report and witness state that the other driver ignored the stop light. That doesn't put me out of the woods, but it's a good step.

I have actually been using the Hagerty tool, and I figure my car is a bit under "fair" condition by their definition, and probably worth about $2500-2800. That's my opinion, anyway. Hagerty puts a "fair" car at something like $4300.

Looking at my car in the towing company's yard, I'm kind of impressed with how the car did. Behind the firewall, there's essentially zero damage, other than the driver door is a little buckled at the top, but it closes and latches perfectly. Though, I don't want to think of how it would have gone down it the truck had hit me in the door. *shudder*