From: Herb McCurdy<mailto:zephyr9900@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 1/25/2017 11:53:42 AM
To: 1962to1965mopars<mailto:1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Frame Rails 62 vs 64

Mark,

I am sorry it did not work, I cut & pasted the link from the 62 & 65 page.  Let me try it this way.

http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/restoration-sources.html  goto body sheet metal / bumpers section in it will be the link to. Frame Connectors for 1962 to 1965 Mopars.<http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/ml-hamadayframec.html>

http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/ml-hamadayframec.html

Herb