From: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of glpavlovich@xxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, April 27, 2017 11:08 PM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: 1962 Dodge Polara 500, 361 cu. with torqueflite rump rump street cam hunt

Bill,

Would you like to retain the Hydraulic cam profile instead of a solid cam?

Here is the Lunati 375HP OEM profile w/lifters to consider:

Hydraulic Flat Tappet Cam. Lunati's version of the 375 HP 440 Mopar performance cam.

·         Advertised Duration (Int/Exh): 278/288

·         Duration @ .050 (Int/Exh): 216/226

·         Gross Valve Lift (Int/Exh): .455/.470

·         LSA/ICL: 112

·         Valve Lash (Int/Exh): Hyd/Hyd

·         RPM Range: 1800-5500

·         Includes: Cam & Lifters (#71977PR-16)

Part Number: 10211005LK
Previous Part Number: 10305LK

Jobber Price: $207.70

[Add To Cart]