Re: new member - looking for interior parts for 1965 Satellite convertib

Re: new member - looking for interior parts for 1965 Satellite convertible

Hi Paul

From what i am told the convertibles are different.

Thanks for the reply, Mike

On Wednesday, May 10, 2017 at 8:42:20 AM UTC-4, Paul L. http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/ml-le wrote:
I have a right side vent window assembly from a 63 Sport Fury hard top.  Don't know if it would interchange with a 65 convertible.  The pivot on the leading edge of the glass is broken though.  It is the whole assembly including the front window channel.

Paul L.