Re: new member - looking for interior parts for 1965 Satellite convertib

Re: new member - looking for interior parts for 1965 Satellite convertible

I think I will need the entire assembly as the pivot is broken and does not look like I can repair where it attaches.  If I get it apart and find I can just use the pivot I will let you know.  I did find a gentleman that has the whole unit and I will probably be going this direction.

He said he may also have the other piece of chrome I need.  It is also on the passenger side and is where the boot for the top buttons on the outside of the car. If he does not come up with this piece I will let you know.

Thanks for your response, Mike