Re: Welcome new member - 1962 Custom 880 & 1962 Fury

Re: Welcome new member - 1962 Custom 880 & 1962 Fury

Jack,

I would recommend that you go to the parts supplier/vendor page on this group and buy new for the two items you're looking for. I had to replace both of those items you're looking for and do not have any. But they are available as reproductions.
Mark

Sent from my iPhone