Re: Down and out.

Eric
Not sure if you can read these messages but I have survived colon cancer, heart attack, plus 5 back surgeries among others. Perhaps not as bad as your situation currently, but trusting our Lord has time allotted for us to finish and enjoy our Mopars. At 74 I am nearing completion on my 62 Plymouth 440 straight axle, and 65 528 Hemi dodge. No guarantee I will get both cars to track but hoping for your recovery and completion of cars as well.
Be encouraged
David

David E. Blosser
239-293-4885