Sent: Saturday, December 16, 2017 12:58 PM
Subject: Re: Insurance claims

Will do thanks

David E. Blosser
239-293-4885
1169 Laurel Ridge Drive
Waynesville, NC 28786
12440 Lake Jovita Blvd
Dade City, FL 33525

On Dec 16, 2017, at 3:55 PM, Nicolaas Over <nover2@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Been with Grundy for years, only  thing I have an issue with is they increase the value of my vehicle each year and the premium goes up, but have not had a claim to date, 3 vehicles at 37K  each value $791 cost for full coverage stated value. Might want to check them out. Nico

Nicolaas Over
nover2@xxxxxxxxxxx