Re: Fw: Fwd: Fuel Labs pump & Fragola filters mounted

Re: Fw: Fwd: Fuel Labs pump & Fragola filters mounted

Well I'm always reluctant to drill holes in the floorpan, which is why
I chose to mount it all to the upper shock crossmember. I used 3"x
1/8" galvanized flatbar (earlier I said 2"x1/8", but was mistaken )
.One drop of the bracket covers the fuel tank strap, the other
connecting drop near the left rear shock. Then there is a third piece
that connects the two drops at the bottom. Very rigid, rustproof, and
out of the way, but it is a tight fit.

Jimmy