From: Donald Gallimore <dongallimore@xxxxxxx>
Date: 3/28/18 4:33 AM (GMT-08:00)
To: The 1962 To 1965 Mopar Mail List Clubhouse <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Insurance Claim Help Wanted

My 2006 Durango that I use going to use to tow my 1965 Belevedere to the drag strip was hit and totaled - other person at fault. They offered $4,600 (an increase of $500 over the first offer), I paid $5,700 PLUS all the taxes, fees and other stuff, then spent another $1,000 on electrical and emissions repairs so I could get it licensed for a total of $8,300 invested in this vehicle. Only had the car four months and put maybe 2,500 miles on it.

I am going to get a letter written by an Attorney to try to pry more out of them but I feel I have no leverage to get more for the vehicle. Any suggestions or experiences in getting more? Medical is a separate issue.

Akron Don Gallimore