Re: 62 C Body qestion

Two weeks is a quick turn around time just in the sense of getting the parts in hand. I don't know if the UK has a
similar parts source  shop, but there is a good one in Germany.  https://www.moparshop.de/Online-Shop/

FYI, there is a tech article written by one of our members called "Mopar tapered axle rear brake conversion on early
Mopar (pre-1965) 8.75 inch differentials with tapered axles." that is linked on the Tech page
http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/techstuff.html

You also could consider swapping the rears to disc brakes.
http://www.aajbrakes.com/rearbrakes.html

Thanks,
Gary H.