From: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ray Rhodes
Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2018 6:07 AM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Welcome new member - 1962 Plymouth wagon and 4 door HT

Gary,

Great idea, will see how the 72 318 motor runs for now. The 62 Fury 4dr has the original 318 Poly still in car, plus all drivetrain, pretty complete car, someone did take bench out and installed some bucket seats, not sure year either. Can't wait to get cars home.

Thanks again for great info and advice.

Ray Rhodes