Re: Not mine 64 Polara

426 hemi or 426 wedge.  Both a no go in Canada.  The biggest engine in the B body Plymouth or Dodge was the 4-bbl 383 V8.

Personally I wouldn't touch it at $6,500.   And that is US $6,500.  The person that placed the ad maybe in Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan (Stuart Maxwell), but the car is in Chesterton, Indiana

He makes a clam it is a Canadian model but comes up with absolutely no back up information - no VIN, no body tag, no instrument panel - nothing.  All he has is a 1968 Roadunner 383.  It needs work.  Says he has put at least US $9,000 into the car (going by his list).

The worst part of the Canadian 1964 Polara 500 and Sport Fury is that both do not have unique model numbers - they are the same as the lower priced Fury and Polara.  So, production numbers are not known and there is no way to verify what it is.

Bill
Vancouver, BC

On