revised and new items on the '62-'65 swapmeet page

revised and new items on the '62-'65 swapmeet page

Hi all,

I revised the swapmeet page.
http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/swapmeetcurrent.pdf

Joe Suchy's parts list had a couple minor changes and Doug revised his parts list. See below.

One new listing was a "for sale" listing for a very nice 1965 Plymouth Satellite 426 Street Wedge! Here is an excerpt:
"This was a long term, extremely high dollar restoration that I have owned since 1996. The friend
I bought it from owned it for the 15 years prior.
Due to some medical issues and a few other things, I just can't find the time to enjoy the car
anymore. It hasn't let my heated warehouse in 3.5 years. With the complete restoration taking
nearly 17 years, I have really only put about 300 miles on since the restoration was complete. I
have restored old Mopars for 45 years until my health stopped me. This restoration was
professionally completed about 6 years ago.
I took it to two car shows and won trophies at both. The first show won FACTORY MUSCLE
CAR Class. At the second show, I won Best of Show, so this is a proven show winner. Basically
everything is new on this car; engine, transmission, rear end, and complete suspension. Because
the car is black, you can look at it and see how straight the body is...."

More details and a picture and link to the car's "Mopar of the Month" feature story, as well as the seller's contact
information are found on page 4 of the swap meet.
http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/swapmeetcurrent.pdf

---

Doug in WA state updated his for sale list:

1962, 1963, 1964 and 1965 Mopar B-body Parts for
Plymouth, Dodge, by Chrysler Corporation

All the parts I have for sale are listed below.  If not listed -- I don't have it.

PLYMOUTH PARTS:
1962-1965 Plymouth B-body, Savoy Belvedere Fury,
Pushbutton Shifter Unit with Dash Bezel -- $150

1964 Plymouth (all B-bodies) - Set of Two, Headlamp Bezels  -- $50

1963 thru 67 Mopar, Dodge and Plymouth, Remote Control, Drivers Side View Mirror:
Chrome is nice condition, remote mechanism works well too -- $100

1964 Fury/Sport Fury - Chrome Center Hood Windsplit
(excellent condition) -- $100

1964 Fury/Sport Fury -- Chrome Center Rear Windsplit -- $75

1964 Fury/Sport Fury - Black Knock-off Spinner Hub  -- $25

1964 Fury/Sport Fury - Pair of Knock-off Spinner Hub with Red logos  -- $40

1964 Plymouth ­-- Radio Dash Bezel  -- $25

1964 Plymouth ­-- 3 Heater Control Dash Bezels (2 sold) -- $25 each

1964 Fury  ­-- Glove Box Door (w/o logo) -- $25

1964 Plymouth ­-- Interior Chrome Door Handles  -- $30

1964 Plymouth  ­-- Drivers Side Amber Turn Signal Lens -- $10

1964 Plymouth Fury and Sport Fury: Front Trim Set
 4 PC. FRONT END TRIM SET -- $99
A. Horizontal Hood Trim. with 'P L Y MO U T H" spelled out.
B. Lower grill trim: lays flat on the front bumper and
stretches across the full width of the car.
C. Headlamp Surrounds: Aluminum bezels that
surround the headlamps

See other Plymouth parts below that were shared with Dodge cars.

PLYMOUTH AND DODGE PARTS:

1964-65 B-body -- Two rear armrest with pads and Ash Trays
(fits Dodge and Plymouth)  -- $50

1964/1965 Plymouth and Dodge: Console Courtesy Lamp Lenses
with Chrome Bezels (also used for all Dodge and Plymouth
convertibles for back seat courtesy lights) -- $30

1964-65 B-body -- Two burgundy, front Bench seat belt holster set
(fits Dodge and Plymouth) -- $40

1964-65 B-body ­-- 1 Black, front bench, seatbelt holster
(fits Dodge and Plymouth)  -- $20

1964-65 B-body -- Rear Armrest Ash Tray
(fits Dodge and Plymouth)  -- $20

1962-1965 Plymouth/Dodge Variable Speed Wiper Motor
Add this optional equipment to your car for better wiper control.
Printed Wiring Diagram Included!
Variable Speed Wiper Motor -- $149

1962-1965 Plymouth/Dodge Variable Speed, Wiper Switch
Chrome Dash Knob with center, washer, push button -- $99

1962/1963 Plymouth and Dodge Chrome Interior Headliner Trim.
"Y" shaped, drivers-side, upper windshield corner, interior trim.
Excellent condition  -- $99

1962/1963 Chrome Radio Knobs: Set of Four Radio Knobs:
Large back knobs with smaller front knobs.  Excellent condition  -- $50

1963-1965 B-body Fender Skirts by Foxcraft.
Excellent condition, no dents, scratches or rust -- $99

Doug's contact information is on pages 2 and 3 of the swapmeet page.
http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/swapmeetcurrent.pdf

Thanks,
Gary H.