From: 'D J' via The 1962 to 1965 Mopar Mail List Clubhouse <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, June 26, 2019 10:12 AM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Sold my toys

Melaine,

Life's to short not to enjoy the fruits of your labor. If you build it, drive it like you stole it. You built it for a reason, to enjoy it. I could never have a car that that I could drive on the road. A990, hemi Cuda, makes no difference. Enjoying it is to drive it, if we worried about everything in life that could happen to us, we would never leave our bullet proof house. Just saying.

DJ