From: 'Doug' via The 1962 to 1965 Mopar Mail List Clubhouse <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 8/3/19 6:27 AM (GMT-06:00)
To: 'Robert Orsini' via The 1962 to 1965 Mopar Mail List Clubhouse <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Selling my car

NO one wants to buy a car without seeing it first ,,and there are very few people buying on line that are truly sincere about it .try local advertising and trust no one that says "i will send you an extra amount of money to pay the shipper when he arrives to pick the car up,," you can get taken easy with on line buyers ,,good luck