Re: Has anyone done a bolt-on EFI on an RB?

Re: Has anyone done a bolt-on EFI on an RB?

Great stuff!  Thanks Cory.

Agreed on MSD.  They are a "black box" product and I'm looking for something that's open where I might be able to tweak the fuel and ignition tables via an aftermarket ECU.  I head this might be possible with the Sportsman version of FAST's setup but I'm still looking into it.  Haven't looked into Holley's Sniper setup yet but again my sense is if you go up the stack in their product (vs. off the shelf) I might find what I want.

The "self-tune" notion might be problematic for me as my Fury sees very few miles and besides I am one impatient bastardo :-)

Appreciate it,

Jim