Dennis,

Good to hear you've got them in place.

Nick T.

On 05/22/2021 5:48 PM dennis.1963ply <dennis.1963ply@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks Nick,

This might send twice?  I seem to have a draft someplace but I can't find it.  Thanks for the words of encourgament that it can be done.  The hardest part was getting the bolt in the hole and getting it started.  I shortned the bolt a little and put a very strong magnet on it so it would stick in the hole until I could get it started.  Then with the help of an "L" shaped wrench I got it started and snugged down.  I just need to go around all of them and get everything tight.

This is a 318 that is now a 392 under the guidance of Gary P in San Diego.  I didn't need the headers for a street car but the looks are worth the effort.  GRC in Lakeside, CA did the machine  and assembly work.  They have a dyno, here are the results, nice for a driver.  Torque 445 ft-lb at 4,000 and 376 hp @ 5,500 with a 670 cfm Holley.  Now I need to get my act in gear and put the rest of the car together.  I attached a picture, not much to see but some nice headers on a Poly.

Thanks Again
Dennis C. IMG_4658.JPG