The Forward Look Network
The Forward Look Network
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Chat | eBay | Calendars | Albums | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

1959 Plymouth savoy 4 sale
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forward Look Swap Meet -> For Sale - VEHICLESMessage format

Teerry Condy
Posted 2004-07-22 4:53 PM (#9262)
Subject: 1959 Plymouth savoy 4 sale

Hello all:
I just got back from vacation in Huntsville Ontario Canada and found @ the side of the road an abaloultly beautiful gold 1959 Plymouth Savoy sedan. I have no connection to this car but I thought I would help out the old lady who owned it for the past twenty years.
The car has an amazing 33,000 original miles! I have never seen one in this condition ever.
The car has a 318 2 bbl three on the tree, no power accessories. Gold in color, all chrome is great; floors are completely rust free like the rest of the car. No accidents no dents completely untouched and original inside and out, infact it looked to me that the rad hoses where factory! I think this thing came out of a time capsule.
I have two pics of the car and can send upon request, like I said I have no vested interest in this car but want to see this car go to the right people. My understanding it has been up for sale with little to no exposure as this is a little old lady selling her dead husbands car.
Her asking price is $5000.00 CDN and @ 1.30% on the dollar is steel for a US market.
Her name and number I can forward upon request.
Thanks and let’s get this old beauty back on the road.
Terry My E mail is
Top of the page Bottom of the page
carjock
Posted 2004-07-23 9:20 AM (#9283 - in reply to #9262)
Subject: RE: 1959 Plymouth savoy 4 sale

Account Inactive by Request

I would like to see photos and learn more about this car. Can you please send them? Thanks.

Jim
T Condy
Posted 2004-08-01 7:26 PM (#9741 - in reply to #9283)
Subject: RE: 1959 Plymouth savoy 4 sale

Hi:
sorry very new to this system, e mail me @ tcondy@pntsi.ca I can forward pictures
Thanks
Terry
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

* * * This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated * * *

(Delete all cookies set by this site)