The Forward Look Network
The Forward Look Network
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Chat | eBay | Calendars | Albums | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

maryland region startup
Moderators: Forward Look Frank

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forward Look Local Regions -> Maryland RegionMessage format

Forward Look Frank
Posted 2004-12-20 5:44 PM (#19772)
Subject: maryland region startup

Board Moderator

Hey Folks,
I know it's been awhile but I will be setting up the Maryland Chapter after the first of the year. I'm getting another rig to set up the website with so bear with me. Just a few more pennies needed. How's everyone been? Have a safe and happy holiday.
-Frank
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Mr.Belvedere
Posted 2004-12-31 11:34 PM (#20317 - in reply to #19772)
Subject: RE: maryland region startup

Veteran

Frank,

Glad to see another Region pop up. Great idea...huh? It looks like there are 10 Regions now on the site....never thought the idea would spread like this. Since I started ours back in January of 2004, Pittsburgh, Canada, Wisconsin and Minn. followed, it has really grown. Keep a log of who has contacted you so you can get the word out about up-coming Mopar events in your area. I encourage all who are in the Maryland area to give Frank a yell. It's nice to keep in touch with the local guys. Frank, things will pick up closer to spring too. The Detroit Region was 3 members when we started and by Summer we were 14 strong....keep the Faith!!!

Chris Suminski
Detroit Region
ez2c
Posted 2005-04-18 10:41 PM (#29049 - in reply to #19772)

Regular

all the desoto owners in maryland and surrounding areas, we're having a desoto only show on july 16 at the wheeler village museum in westminster maryland. so far we have 15 desoto's coming and have room for that many more. it will be rain or shine.
sponsored by the desoto owners club of maryland, event director, tom kenney, box 178, hampstead md 21074 (for sign up information)
cheers, tom
Jessica Hendricks
Posted 2005-06-17 5:40 PM (#33036 - in reply to #29049)

Hey Tom,

I am in Hanover now, not far from ya... I hope to come to the Westminsters how, however i wont be able to bring a Desoto. See you maybe then.

Jessica
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

* * * This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated * * *

(Delete all cookies set by this site)