The Forward Look Network
The Forward Look Network
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Chat | eBay | Calendars | Albums | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

1961 Chrysler Newyorker 2dr hardtop and 1957 Dodge D500 2dr Hardtop wherabouts?
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forward Look NON-Technical Discussions -> 1955-1961 Forward Look MoPar General DiscussionMessage format

58sprtsuburban
Posted 2007-12-31 12:09 AM (#109048)
Subject: 1961 Chrysler Newyorker 2dr hardtop and 1957 Dodge D500 2dr Hardtop wherabouts?

Regular

My first forward look car that I intended to restore was a 1957 Dodge Custom Royal D500 2dr Hardtop(Yellow and white)(power windows and power seats) that I bought while I was in highschool in the mid eighties..I paid $50 bucks for the car from a bodyshop and a year later after realizing I had no time to work on it sold it for $500! but that was the mid eighties! I sold it to a guy named Pierre Stahburg near Sacramento, Calif or Placerville, Ca.. I think his business was called Fabulous Fifties?.. This was around 1987..I think it may have ended up in Sweden but I'm not sure..Just curious if the car rings a bell with anyone and if by chance maybe they are a forward look member now who knows its a farely small world??? My blue 1961 Newyorker 2dr hardtop I sold in 2000 and I know it went to Sweden or Denmark or ??? It was picked up from my parents home in Sonora, Calif..I had that car for over twelve years and have missed it many times over...The person that bought it said they had another like it and were going to restore it for a matched pair..I've always wondered what happened to both of these great cars that I never should have sold....It would be cool if a current forward look member had them! Id love to know where they ended up..

Edited by 58sprtsuburban 2007-12-31 12:11 AM
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

* * * This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated * * *

(Delete all cookies set by this site)