The Forward Look Network
The Forward Look Network
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Chat | eBay | Calendars | Albums | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

anyone interested in early 50s DeSoto + Plymouth?
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forward Look NON-Technical Discussions -> 1955-1961 Forward Look MoPar General DiscussionMessage format

udoittwo
Posted 2014-07-27 9:47 AM (#450593)
Subject: anyone interested in early 50s DeSoto + Plymouth?

Expert

I'm sorry I didn't even look at either of these cars. I have no interest in American cars of the late 40s-mid-50s. I was in alexandria Bay, N.Y. last week and I was shown 2 of them for sale behind a barn. Sorry, didn't have my camera. I don't know any of this era cars from each other but was told they are early 50s and that one was a DeSoto and the other a Plymouth. Both looked complete and restorable as best I could tell from 30' away. Didn't bother looking at them but I thought that someone here might like them? He had a 57 Chevy 4 dr. hardtop and a field with some other cars. They were back in the weeds and I couldn't tell if any of them were older cars or not.
IF anyone is in that area and likes this style car, the Place is a modern auto garage[Stewart's] in Hammond, N.Y. about 8 miles N.E. of Alexandria Bay, 1/2 mile off Rt. 12 on Triangle Rd.
Sorry, I was in a hurry and that's all the info I have.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

* * * This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated * * *

(Delete all cookies set by this site)