The Forward Look Network
The Forward Look Network
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Chat | eBay | Calendars | Albums | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

1957 New Yorker parts for sale
Moderators: ronbo97

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forward Look Swap Meet -> For Sale - EBAY, CRAIGSLIST & OTHER FINDSMessage format

imopar380
Posted 2010-12-23 9:17 PM (#254351)
Subject: 1957 New Yorker parts for sale

Expert 5K+

I received this through the WPC Club Email. If anyone is interested please contact the party directly via the email link.

Thanks,
- Ian

Name: Ed Dorosky
Primary Email: eddorosky@aol.com
Secondary Email:
Subject: Other
Enter your message here: Hello, I have sold my 57 New Yorker convertible 25
years ago and I have quite a few parts left over from the car and others I
purchased for it. After having these parts on a shelf for more than 25yrs, its
time to sell them off and give someone else the joy of finding these parts but I
need to know how to get in touch with these people. Thank you, Ed

Edited by imopar380 2010-12-23 9:18 PM

(57_New_Yorker_parts_001.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments 57_New_Yorker_parts_001.jpg (175KB - 138 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Chopper John
Posted 2010-12-24 4:21 PM (#254414 - in reply to #254351)
Subject: Re: 1957 New Yorker parts for sale

Expert

I received an answer to my inquiry form the seller - here is his response. I can say I am not interested at his price, so I pass it along for the benefit of other users of this listserver:

Hello John,

Yes I do, I have regretted selling it since the day I sold it. At the time I was too young to appreciate it. I also had 2 57 New Yorker 4 door hardtops and a 52 Chevy panel truck with the 354 hemi in it too.

I have priced these items at $1500.00 for all plus shipping. There is also a complete drive shaft that's ready to install. It is used but was still good when I stored it. The price is firm and many people have emailed me so far. I am attaching the parts list too.

Thank you,

Ed Dorosky

57 Chrysler New Yorker Parts for sale $1500.00 for all

One complete drive shaft. It was from a convertible and is ready to put in a car and drive. It has been in my garage for at least 25 years.

I have one sun visor and rod from a 57 convertible.

One front wheel cylinder that I purchased as new.

One unused voltage regulator.

One duel point distributer with a new cap. It looks used on the outside but newly rebuilt on the inside.

One fender mirror.

Two new turn signal cancellers and one mounting plate.

One new fuel pump.

One carb rebuild kit.

One right angle coolant hose, I believe its from the water pump to the intake manifold. Its a small L shaped hose.

One horn ring center.

One rear hub with studs, used.

3 new oil filters.

Generator or starter brushes, new.

9 new freeze plugs.

One complete set of tail light lens and 2 other left side lenses. The set were in boxes when I got them but more than 25 years made the boxes go south. None of these lenses have been on a vehicle as of yet but have been on a shelf.

2 clocks both tan in color. One is ready to bolt to I P and the other is just the front part.

One ashtray holder, it has Chrysler written on it but no ash try and one plastic front with Chrysler on it too.

Amp gage, temp, oil and fuel gage unit ready to bolt to the dash board. Its light green.

2 head gaskets for the hemi motor.

2 chrome head light bezels that are screwed to the fender around the head lights.

2 outside door handles, one left and one right.

One yellow gas door cover.

One unused air cleaner replacement filter.

2 hub caps in good shape.

New Yorker front fender script, never used!!!!

2 starter drives, never used and other solenoid rebuild parts and one oil sending unit.

BUYERS!!!!!!

I have had these parts for at least 25 years. When I got them, they were either new or some parts were used but remember that now they are in the same condition but they are sitting at my home for at least 25 years. When I went through the parts, one of the tail lights was wrapped in news paper from May of 1985.

I sold my dark blue 57 New Yorker convertible somewhere around 1986 to a guy in Arizona but for what ever reason I kept these parts all of these years. Now its time to sell them.

Call Ed at 302-373-0336
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

* * * This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated * * *

(Delete all cookies set by this site)