The Forward Look Network
The Forward Look Network
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Chat | eBay | Calendars | Albums | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

vin codes 59 coronet
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forward Look Technical Discussions -> Fender/VIN Tag and Broadcast Sheet DecodingMessage format

ooobex
Posted 2011-11-11 9:48 PM (#295810)
Subject: vin codes 59 coronet

ive got a nice unmolested 59 coronet i we imported from texas a few years back and am in the process of getting it on the the road here in ozzie land lhd of course
im an ex restorer and i hate to see a good one converted tho rhdrive as there isnt decent steering available for them (cnat beat mopar factory power steering)
can anyone help me decode the vin tag im looking to get new seat covers carpet n hoodling from the us any suggestions as to who can supply these.
the front seat has humps in the backrest and someone said this only came with hardtops... my car has tinted glass front air conditioning (works well) pb radio speedalert twin mirrors chrome under the fins above tailights nearly no rust 3 small spots never been repaired either.. has had a quick paint job 35 years ago cant find any bog bondo anywhere either. i know hard to beleive.. the interior is ok except for the front seat has been covered in ugly brown vinyl and stiched with a bag needle haha any info for a new member would be great. also whats the go about this i hear about getting a build sheet from historical records???? how do i do this cheers n fins ahoy

Attachments
----------------
Attachments vin small.PDF (208KB - 182 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

* * * This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated * * *

(Delete all cookies set by this site)