The Forward Look Network
The Forward Look Network
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Chat | eBay | Calendars | Albums | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

The CCC and Celebrity Guests For Carlisle 2011
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [50 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forward Look Announcements -> Forward Look & Other Mopar EventsMessage format

Christine'sRevenge
Posted 2011-07-11 10:25 PM (#280166 - in reply to #265578)
Subject: Re: The CCC and Celebrity Guests For Carlisle 2011

Extreme Veteran

Hello and returned home safe and sound!!!!! To start with I just want to say it was great meeting such great people such as Rick. He is a true gentleman and a great guy to break bread with and would love to do it again.

I would like to start by Thanking the Celeb's: John Schnieder, Bill Ostrander, Cindy Williams and Paul LeMatt who did an awesome job along with my dear friend Bobby who manages them and responsible for their attendance for no appearance fee to the CCC or Carlisle as a favor to the CCC!

As everyone knows I personally host a major 9-11 Benefit Show here in NY that is almost is huge as Carlisle and I really need to commend Wayne, Chuck and Chaney, who leading into this show were amatures, really became veteran's very quickly in not only handling the entire show, but working together and pulling off the biggest show Carlilse ever had and the largest turnout in the Chryslers at Carlisle's 20 years. The 4 of us along with other CCC members such as Walt really did a great job in all aspects.

Another aspect of our weekend was the catered food at our Hotel both Friday and Sat. nights that Chuck personally handled and was a complete success and the hotel reservations were on the money. Thanks Chuck!!!! I also need to thank Chaney's wife for also jumping in and selling our merchandise which was another financial success for the CCC. Wayne was all over the place putting out the "Fires" and dealing with the conflicts that arose between some folks who were stressed out. Also Wayn's brother "The Player" did a great job as one of the CCC Security along with Chuck's friend Shaun. They were great.

I would like to thank Wayne for the professional speech he gave thanking everyone and along with Chuck and Chaney inducted me in as the new Administrator!!!!! That night was top class and was shared with great people.

Last but not least were my friends who not only attended, but brought their Celeb. Cars such as the General Lee:Joe and Anne Monaco and family, Starsky&Hutch Torino: Pete and Donna, Jim Rawa with "Race Christine" and finally John and Jerry from Brooklyn with the original 1989 Batman- Batmobile and 32 Ford Duece Coupe. Just so the CCC members know, these folks were driving the celeb's all over, helping in the event, and just helping in anyway the CCC needed. We should all commend them for their efforts.

Thanks to Big M, Jeff Nichols, the machine shop in NY and the rest of the folks who sponsored our event and the Foward Look members who came to the event to wish us well.
God Bless you all!! Joe C.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
dukeboy
Posted 2011-07-12 8:20 PM (#280330 - in reply to #280166)

Expert 5K+

Yessir, Joey C. really stepped up to help us out on this one.. Stand up guy no doubt. Folks, if we appeared to "Appear" to be professional, it was all in part to Joey. He really taught us "Newbies" how to handle a show like this, as he's a veteran at it. Joe, Brother, Thank You...
Bloodhound
Posted 2011-07-12 10:51 PM (#280345 - in reply to #265578)

Extreme Veteran

Although we've had differences with the ICC in the past I was especially appreciative and gratefull that one of their members "DVJOHN" was able to partake and enjoy our event. He traveled all the way from Alberta Canada to attend and met Bill Ostrander courtesy of the CCC. He and his wife even went so far as to purchase a CCC T-shirt to help support us. Thats class in my book. I and Chaney were looking forward to meeting him and shaking his hand. Sadly, none of us were immediately available to meet him. I met another ICC member Ron as well . Pictured first is DVJohn with Bill and then Ron with his beatiful one of a kind Red 57 Fury.

Edited by Bloodhound 2011-07-12 10:57 PM

(DSC05181.jpg)

(IMAG0032.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments DSC05181.jpg (77KB - 129 downloads)
Attachments IMAG0032.jpg (210KB - 114 downloads)
Christine'sRevenge
Posted 2011-07-12 11:07 PM (#280346 - in reply to #265578)

Extreme Veteran

That was very nice of DV John from the other club to attend, wait in that long line and have his picture taken with the actor: Bill Ostrander who is a real close friend to Chuck. the other Admin's and the CCC. Wayne also said he and his wife purchased a CCC shirt which I thought was great. It was too bad the Admin's missed the chace to say hello to John as we were in a Photo and Talk Interview with a major Mopar Magazine that will out in 6-8 month's from now. Thanks again, Joe
DVjohn
Posted 2011-07-14 4:06 PM (#280527 - in reply to #265578)

Extreme Veteran

CCC members, thanks for putting on that great display, that must have taken a lot of organizing and time. I was thrilled to meet Bill Ostrander and have a short chat
with him. It's really too bad you guys werent there to meet but theres always next time. I think my Christine will be done by July next year and I'd like to swing by
with it on my way home and show it off.

Regards............John and Tammy
big m
Posted 2011-07-14 4:12 PM (#280528 - in reply to #265578)

Expert 5K+

I wish I could have made it, but prior commitments and such prevented us from attending. Someday I'll make the Carlisle show, maybe next year!

Looks like everyone had a great time despite the hot weather.

---John
dukeboy
Posted 2011-07-14 6:23 PM (#280553 - in reply to #280528)

Expert 5K+

Dang John, woulda liked to have met 'ya...Crap, always a day late and a dollar short. I did get to meet "Furious" and see his Beautiful red Fury on the showfield though. Glad all who came were able to enjoy this one. We really had a good time and good vibes were abundant.
phurious
Posted 2011-07-14 8:29 PM (#280563 - in reply to #265578)

Extreme Veteran

Thanks for the kind words about my Fury Wayne & Chaney! It was nice to finally meet you guys and be able to put some faces with the names, even you Chuck. I also got to meet some Forward Look members for the first time, as well as a few ICC & CCC members too. I think the entire show was great, and building Y was no exception. I managed to catch John Schneider and Bill Ostrander out on the showfield for a few pictures with my Fury. Plus my 57 Fury took 1st place in it's class (56,57,58 Fury Ltd.) A great time was had and I just want to thank the Forward Look & the CCC, as well as everyone who made it out, and finally Dave Stragand for making the Forward Look tent the best club tent at the show!

Edited by phurious 2011-07-14 8:31 PM

(aaDSC_0426cr.JPG)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments aaDSC_0426cr.JPG (108KB - 122 downloads)
Rebels-59
Posted 2011-07-16 9:03 AM (#280711 - in reply to #280345)

Board Moderator & Exner Expert 10K+

Bloodhound - 2011-07-13 3:51 AM

Although we've had differences with the ICC in the past I was especially appreciative and gratefull that one of their members "DVJOHN" was able to partake and enjoy our event. He traveled all the way from Alberta Canada to attend and met Bill Ostrander courtesy of the CCC. He and his wife even went so far as to purchase a CCC T-shirt to help support us. Thats class in my book. I and Chaney were looking forward to meeting him and shaking his hand. Sadly, none of us were immediately available to meet him. I met another ICC member Ron as well . Pictured first is DVJohn with Bill and then Ron with his beatiful one of a kind Red 57 Fury.

Late reply as nursing Whip-Lash from a recent Car Accident ..

Wayne, I was going to reply with " Clever Cunning Post " when i first saw this.. But as i have been infromed this EXACT Post is also on CCC.. So i believe this to be fully Genuine and Thankyou, I really hope this is the Making of things to come, Forwardlook has had it,s Share of Bad Posts from Both Christine Clubs in the past .. ( Enough History Said )
The CCC should be congratulated on what appears to be a Successful Carlisle, Everyone appeared to have a Great time from the PICs and Video,s i have viewed, I am encouraged to hear views from members of ICC and CCC that they All want to Enjoy their Clubs and move Forward. Hopefully Forwardlook.net will now be spared any future Outbreaks..

Here is hoping to ALL 3 Clubs getting along and their Members Enjoying the Forums Again..

Christine'sRevenge
Posted 2011-07-16 10:23 AM (#280719 - in reply to #280711)

Extreme Veteran

Rebels-59 Coronet - 2011-07-16 9:03 AM

Bloodhound - 2011-07-13 3:51 AM

Wayne, I was going to reply with " Clever Cunning Post " when i first saw this.. But as i have been infromed this EXACT Post is also on CCC.. So i believe this to be fully Genuine and Thankyou, I really hope this is the Making of things to come, Forwardlook has had it,s Share of Bad Posts from Both Christine Clubs in the past .. ( Enough History Said )
The CCC should be congratulated on what appears to be a Successful Carlisle, Everyone appeared to have a Great time from the PICs and Video,s i have viewed, I am encouraged to hear views from members of ICC and CCC that they All want to Enjoy their Clubs and move Forward. Hopefully Forwardlook.net will now be spared any future Outbreaks..

Here is hoping to ALL 3 Clubs getting along and their Members Enjoying the Forums Again..

Hi there, As a proud and hardworking new Administartor at the CCC I too am proud of the efforts of all the members of the CCC, Foward Look and ICC with regards to enjoying the hobby and moving on from the past. I encourage all to do the same and was happy to meet members from FL and hear members of the ICC attended our Carlisle Event in Building Y. The CCC appreciated the permission to post our event here at the Foward Look w/o any prejudice or problems. Currently the CCC is in the planning stages of the Movie's 30th Anniv and American Grafitti's 40th Anniv which will include 99% of all the remaining Actor/Actresses from both Movie's plus a bunch more Celeb's and once again ALL members of the FL and every other club will be invited to attend w/o prejutice or any type hostility. The CCC is moving foward to bigger and better things and has no time for any nonsense or living in the past and we appreciate the kind words. God Bless! Joe C CCC Admin

Edited by Christine'sRevenge 2011-07-16 10:25 AM
Bloodhound
Posted 2011-07-16 11:39 AM (#280734 - in reply to #280711)

Extreme Veteran

Rebels-59 Coronet - 2011-07-16 9:03 AM

Thank you for the Congrats. It went better than we ever imagined thanks to the efforts made by so many people pitching in to forge a new future for ALL. Most folks are genuinely tired of the BS. There is a direct line of communication established between myself and Lee Day and we are committed to doing our due diligence to address any inter-club concerns in the future. Hopefully we can do a combined event down the road where all 3 clubs come together for one hell of a party! Rome wasn't built in a day of course and we understand this. Still common courtesy and respect is where we stand committed as to build a solid foundation for what could happen down the road.

Edited by Bloodhound 2011-07-16 11:43 AM
alumcanTandThd
Posted 2011-07-19 12:48 AM (#281197 - in reply to #265578)
Subject: RE: The CCC and Celebrity Guests For Carlisle 2011

Wise Old Village Idiot

Did you guys know that Paul LeMatt (drove the piss yeller Duce Coupe in American Graffitti) drove a FwdLk vehicle in another movie!? A '57 or 8 DeS!
Evilstretch
Posted 2011-07-22 5:23 PM (#281763 - in reply to #265578)

Hell Carlisle looks awesome ... hopefully I'll make it next year
big m
Posted 2011-07-22 8:00 PM (#281812 - in reply to #281763)

Expert 5K+

Evilstretch - 2011-07-22 2:23 PM

Hell Carlisle looks awesome ... hopefully I'll make it next year

Welcome to the ForwardLook board, Steve!!

---John
dukeboy
Posted 2011-07-22 8:10 PM (#281815 - in reply to #281812)

Expert 5K+

Why hello Evil...
Evilstretch
Posted 2011-07-23 6:39 AM (#281890 - in reply to #265578)

Thanks John & Chaney ... I had someone telling me I should join and have a look. They also told me it's a great place to find parts but I didn't join for that reason as I've a great mate who gets me everything I've never been able to find.

(BigM Clock.jpg)

(Steve Evilstretch.gif)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments BigM Clock.jpg (5KB - 117 downloads)
Attachments Steve Evilstretch.gif (7KB - 126 downloads)
Bloodhound
Posted 2011-11-16 12:15 AM (#296295 - in reply to #265578)
Subject: RE: The CCC and Celebrity Guests For Carlisle 2011

Extreme Veteran

Photobucket
Christine'sRevenge
Posted 2011-11-17 8:04 PM (#296481 - in reply to #265578)

Extreme Veteran

The CCC alive and well................ coming with lots more!!!!!!
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [50 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

* * * This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated * * *

(Delete all cookies set by this site)