The Forward Look Network
The Forward Look Network
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Chat | eBay | Calendars | Albums | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

steering column wiring
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forward Look Technical Discussions -> Electrical, Battery and ChargingMessage format

69s1
Posted 2012-03-20 10:03 PM (#313014)
Subject: steering column wiring

I am restoring a 56 Coronet that I bought in various states of dis-assembly. Before I got it person(s) unknown had cut the wires that came out of the bottom of the steering column. There is a pigtail there that has a green wire and a brown wire that I figured must go to the turn signals (right?) There are 4 other wires that I can't figure out where they should go. Red (flasher socket?) Green (horn?) white (stoplite switch?) and a brown wire (unknown) If the pigtail w/the brn & grn wires go to the signals I want to be sure where the loose RED, GREEN, WHITE, BROWN wires go. I have tried to study the diagram from the shop manual but I just get confused. This is a former CHP Coronet 2dr sedan, powerflite and was originally delivered w/the 315 poly engine. Any help or guidance would be most appreciated. Jerry Boyle email if you want to contact me other that on this forum is: ret5395@earthlink.net
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

* * * This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated * * *

(Delete all cookies set by this site)