The Forward Look Network
The Forward Look Network
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Chat | eBay | Calendars | Albums | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Transport companies
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forward Look Technical Discussions -> General Technical Discussion and TroubleshootingMessage format

coupeman
Posted 2012-11-10 9:16 PM (#346629)
Subject: Transport companies

Extreme Veteran

Hi guys I have a Fury junior in P.A at Rons place aka 'Phurious' and need to get it to Long Beach. Ron has offered to have it crated on a pallet skid for ease of transport, thanks Ron. I am trying to get a transport company to pick it up or at least depo to depo. I have tried a few places but its very difficult to organise from this end, not knowing where places are is the hardest thing, do you guys have any suggestions, maybe a place that I can call and actually speak to a person instead of spending 10 minutes entering info into the computer to find out that you dont have some of the correct info for areas etc. Any help would be great. It will need to be picked up at Rons place in Philidelphia I think(I'll confirm that) and taken to a shipping port in Long Beach
Top of the page Bottom of the page
jimntempe
Posted 2012-11-10 11:22 PM (#346642 - in reply to #346629)
Subject: RE: Transport companies

Expert

I had my car (drivable) shipped by DAS, http://www.dasautoshippers.com/ . It was the first time I've had a car shipped so I can't compare to anything but they seemed ok. I did talk to a guy on the phone to set it up as well as getting an online quote. They can set up things depot to depot or door to door.
recondo
Posted 2012-11-15 9:18 PM (#347301 - in reply to #346629)
Subject: Re: Transport companies

Regular

I used alpine auto it was 330 miles and they charged me 450 I was pleased with their service. they are a broker for many independent haulers to the best of my knowledge.
b5rt
Posted 2012-11-15 9:50 PM (#347310 - in reply to #346629)
Subject: Re: Transport companies

Expert

I used alpine auto also, their number is 800-613-1207. Car was in California, they found a trucker to pick it up 3 days later and it arrived in 3 or 4 days, safe and sound.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

* * * This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated * * *

(Delete all cookies set by this site)