The Forward Look Network
The Forward Look Network
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Chat | eBay | Calendars | Albums | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

1960 Plymmie wagon project- Two tone!
Moderators: ronbo97

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forward Look Swap Meet -> For Sale - EBAY, CRAIGSLIST & OTHER FINDSMessage format

mstrug
Posted 2014-11-28 10:08 AM (#463003)
Subject: 1960 Plymmie wagon project- Two tone!

Expert 5K+

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Plymouth-Other-STATION-WAGON-1960-plymouth-...
ject-/221620019325?forcerrptr=true&hash=item339995207d&item=221620019325&pt=US_Cars_Trucks

1960 PLYMOUTH SAVOY STATION WAGON. I PURCHASED THIS CAR APPROX. 8 YEARS AGO FROM SOUTH TEXAS AND AT THAT TIME IT WAS A COMPLETE ORIGINAL SLANT SIX CAR THAT HAD BEEN SETTING FOR OVER 25 YEARS DUE TO A LIGHT LEFT DAMAGE FROM COLLISION. I HAVE SINCE FOUND A RUST FREE DONOR CAR FOR THE FRONT DOORS, FRONT FENDERS AND HOOD. THE CAR WAS STARTED TO BE RESTORED WITH A CAMARO 10 BOLT REAR END AND FOUR LINK WITH AIR RIDE SUSPENSION IN THE BACK AND CAMARO SUB FRAME WITH AIR RIDE IN THE FRONT. THE ONLY RUST THAT WAS EVER ON THIS CAR WAS A SMALL SPOT ON THE PASSENGER FRONT FLLORBOARD WHERE A BATTERY WAS STORED. THIS HAS BEEN REPAIRED. GREAT UNIQUE PROJECT. IF YOU HAVE SERIOUS INTEREST IN THIS CAR, PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA EMAIL AND I CAN TELL YOU ALL THE DETAILS. CAR IS COMPLETE AND I STILL HAVE THE DONOR CAR AS WELL IF YOU WANT IT. PLEASE NO TIRE KICKERS OR DREAMERS.

RECHOMED REAR BUMPER AND TAIL LIGHT HOUSINGS, CAMARO TILT COLUMN, BLACK POWDER COATED DASH, POLISHED ALUMINUM SIDE TRIM, POLISHED ALUMINUM WINSHIELD TRIM, NEW BLACK CARPET SET, NEW WIRING HARNESS, AND TOO MUCH TO LIST
Top of the page Bottom of the page
ttotired
Posted 2014-12-02 5:44 PM (#463415 - in reply to #463003)
Subject: Re: 1960 Plymmie wagon project- Two tone!

Expert 5K+

This would be an interesting project to carry on with, the bad is, as he has gone and put the chevy stuff in it already, you would be better off (on the getting it driving again) continuing on with the chevy drive line (and its cheaper than mopar)

I dont like mis matched stuff, but its done now

The other option would be to use the subframe from the donor car to bring it back to mopar, although, if the donor is as rust free ect as is stated in the add, I think I would be building 2 cars and finding another parts car or just buying the parts to put back on the wagon

He doesnt mention if you want the parts car its thrown in for no extra, but thats what I would expect

Going by the trim holes in the door and lack of holes in the front guard, I would say the donor is a savoy as well (and if it is rust free, the rear quarters would be nice for my car)

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

* * * This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated * * *

(Delete all cookies set by this site)