The Forward Look Network
The Forward Look Network
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Chat | eBay | Calendars | Albums | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

61 imperials 2dr and 4dr
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forward Look Swap Meet -> For Sale - VEHICLESMessage format

61impcoupe
Posted 2015-01-15 4:30 PM (#467708)
Subject: 61 imperials 2dr and 4dr

Regular

I have 2 61 imperials for sale as a pair only. One is a mostly complete 4 dr hardtop that was running when parked several years ago, Is mostly complete car with some trim missing, broken rear window etc.. 2nd car is 2dr custom with no engine or trans.. car was torn down for resto-mod and has had extensive work done to the chassis>> stripped painted and rebuilt, complete new frt suspension, with ball joints, bushings, shocks, sway bar and converted to frt disc brake with 4.5" bolt pattern, new rear leaf spings, 292 center rear gears , shocks and also converted to 4.5" rear disc and rear sway bar. Body is very straight with minor rust in lower rear quarters behind tires!! , trunk floor, car floor , frt fenders and rockers are rust free,, i have most of the pieces to put it back together. including all the chrome.. however the seats are gone and door panels etc are very rough .. it could be put back together with the 4dr parts and one really nice car made from the pair.
the 2dr was originally pink with red interior. $5000 for both cars and all the parts i have to go with them.. please call for more info

Russ
208 681 1269
sreydrd@aol.com
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

* * * This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated * * *

(Delete all cookies set by this site)