The Forward Look Network
The Forward Look Network
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Chat | eBay | Calendars | Albums | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Muscle Car Maniac Ohio
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forward Look NON-Technical Discussions -> Vendor DiscussionMessage format

The Adventurer
Posted 2015-08-11 4:27 AM (#486770)
Subject: Muscle Car Maniac Ohio

Elite Veteran,, James Passed away March 2021, He will be Missed

I bought a Trunk Mat a while back for my 58 Desoto and have now just come to fitting it , and the fit is woeful , needs extra width at the back .
You can see in the pic on their auction it is bad , and even with the trunk boards fitted its way off .
Musclecarmaniac5 in Ohio is just reseller for someone else , and said it was made from original so its perfect . After i explained the originals were a rubber moulded and fitted good he was not interested anymore and just made more excuses. He refuses to have the seller correct the die , saying they will not rectify it and he is happy to keep selling them . The guy there Mike seemed extremely ignorant and was not willing to help at all . He cancelled my order for other parts I ordered after complaining . So buy at your own risk .
Here is the auction
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/1958-1959-58-59-Desoto-Chrysler-RUBBER-T...
Top of the page Bottom of the page
The Adventurer
Posted 2015-08-15 2:48 AM (#487197 - in reply to #486770)
Subject: RE: Muscle Car Maniac Ohio

Elite Veteran,, James Passed away March 2021, He will be Missed

After some more back and forth with REM who make these mats , they have agreed to send me a roll of material to cut one out myself . I have given them the measurements , so hopefully who ever orders from now on will get a nice fitting trunk mat , well as best as will be available for a non original moulded type anyway . cheers
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

* * * This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated * * *

(Delete all cookies set by this site)