The Forward Look Network
The Forward Look Network
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Chat | eBay | Calendars | Albums | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

1957 Dodge Coronet - $3500 (McAlester)
Moderators: ronbo97

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forward Look Swap Meet -> For Sale - EBAY, CRAIGSLIST & OTHER FINDSMessage format

mstrug
Posted 2016-05-12 6:34 PM (#511418)
Subject: 1957 Dodge Coronet - $3500 (McAlester)

Expert 5K+

https://tulsa.craigslist.org/cto/5576568234.html

For sale,1957 Dodge Coronet 2 door post,V 8,3 speed manual transmission.Was told the engine is a 318,but not really sure.Body is in fair shape,passenger side door needs to be reworked,or replaced,does open and close okay.Front floor panels could be patched,or you can buy new ones on ebay for around $155 for the set,says free shipping.If your good at working with metal and can weld,wouldn't cost you that much.Trunk panel is solid except at the sides.Has VIN tag,no title,will be sold with Bill Of Sale.You will need to do a Title 42.Engine will turn with a breakover bar from 12'oclock to 3'oclock and back,other than that,it's locked up,not sure what's wrong with it.When I received it,the plugs were already out of it,and I don't have a clue as to how long it sat like that.I've filled all of the cylinders twice now with ATF,and this is as far as I've gotten it to turn.I'd love to get this car running and driving,I think it would be a lot of fun.Might consider trades or partial trades,need to be running and have a title as we need a second running vehicle.Not interested in Motorcycles,or ATV'S.Make me a reasonable offer,or hit me up with what you've got to trade.Will trade even,not up.Thanks for looking,have a great day.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

* * * This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated * * *

(Delete all cookies set by this site)