The Forward Look Network
The Forward Look Network
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Chat | eBay | Calendars | Albums | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

1959 1960 59 60 Dodge Plymouth Desoto Chrysler Generator - $20 (Graham WA)
Moderators: ronbo97

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forward Look Swap Meet -> For Sale - EBAY, CRAIGSLIST & OTHER FINDSMessage format

mstrug
Posted 2016-12-06 8:44 PM (#528070)
Subject: 1959 1960 59 60 Dodge Plymouth Desoto Chrysler Generator - $20 (Graham WA)

Expert 5K+

http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/pts/5908368117.html

Used generator. Removed from 1960 Desoto 361, 1960 Plymouth 318, 1960 Chrysler Imperial 413. Previous had one from a 59 Chrysler; they are all the same unit.

All of these cars were taken off the road for other problems, transmission, flooded etc but when I had these tested the shop said they all needed brushes. They didn't say anything else. They all spin; I guess that is all I can truthfully say! These aren't from a core pile; I took them off the complete cars myself. The cars were basically too rusty to be restored.

I am selling them $20 for one, $25 for two or $30 for three.

You can contact me through Craigslist Email and I will reply through same. I check email frequently. I do not "text" other than via email.

At this time I'm not interested in taking less than the stated price; which I think is fair.

Subject to prior sale unless you email you are on your way.

Cash Only, I'm not interested in any trades. As someone who has spent his life turning over rocks looking for car parts I want to see if these can go to a good home before letting the metal shredder have them.

I have terrible cell service where I'm working but once I get closer to town and we plan on meeting I'll get you a cell number. I positively WILL NOT cancel a meeting without good notice to you.

I will do my best to accommodate your schedule for a meeting.

If you have questions about the item please ask. I'll do my best to provide any other details or information I can; GLADLY.

I always try to delete my ads within an hour of sale. If it still listed before 11am or after 6pm it probably is still for sale.

Graham is about 11 miles south of Puyallup which is about 40 miles south of Seattle.

Thanks and have a great day.

Del
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

* * * This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated * * *

(Delete all cookies set by this site)