The Forward Look Network
The Forward Look Network
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Chat | eBay | Calendars | Albums | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Plaza Buisness Coupe questions.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forward Look Technical Discussions -> General Technical Discussion and TroubleshootingMessage format

Mike P
Posted 2005-09-19 4:01 PM (#40074)
Subject: Plaza Buisness Coupe questions.

Extreme Veteran

Anybody out there have a real 57 Plaza Buisness coupe? I was wondering about a couple of things.

What did the back seat area look like, how were they finished if they didn't have the optional back seat? Was the optional seat different than than the standard rear seats?

I've also seen a couple of pictures of 57 Plazas on the net that seem to have one piece rear quarter windows rather than a 2 piece rear window, and on the link to Peo's Swedish 1957/8 Plymouth Page. Was this something the owners did, or was a fixed 1 piece glass standard on the Plaza buisness coupes?(pictures would be nice).

Just courious.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
savoyboy
Posted 2005-09-24 7:46 PM (#40494 - in reply to #40074)
Subject: RE: Plaza Buisness Coupe questions.

Extreme Veteran

I believe the business coupes did have a one piece rear side window from the factory. And I believe they were stationary, you can't roll them down. I've never seen a real business coupe, but I would guess the seatless rear area was probably finished with the same cardboard-type stuff as the speaker shelf or trunk cards. Maybe vinyl, but definatley not carpet.

Anyone have any pictures? I would love to them as well!
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

* * * This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated * * *

(Delete all cookies set by this site)