The Forward Look Network
The Forward Look Network
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Chat | eBay | Calendars | Albums | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Looking for a good Torqueflite
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forward Look Swap Meet -> Wanted - All Wanted AdsMessage format

Trogdor
Posted 2021-04-22 10:31 AM (#611283)
Subject: Looking for a good Torqueflite

Veteran

Hi all, finally jumped back in to the FL. Got a '57 Savoy V8 with a Powerflite and I'm looking to swap in a Torqueflite. If you have one (especially if you're in the midwest) please PM me. I'm in the Kansas City area. Thanks!
-Trogdor
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Chrisbarber0904
Posted 2021-04-25 9:37 PM (#611437 - in reply to #611283)
Subject: Re: Looking for a good Torqueflite

Regular

I have a Torqueflite for sale with parking brake assembly, torque converter, shifter cable, dipstick and bellhousing. I’m in Meridian, Mississippi. I replaced the front and rear seal and pan gasket. It leaks around the pan and where the shifter cable goes into the case but I think the o-ring I used is too small on the shifter cable and the gasket split when I cinched down the bolts. I drove around with this transmission about 20 miles and seemed to function fine. I just came across a cheap standard transmission and hardware so I pulled the Torqueflite and threw in the standard. I don’t have a particular price yet, what would you be in it for? I can send pictures if you need me to.

Thanks

Chris
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

* * * This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated * * *

(Delete all cookies set by this site)