The Forward Look Network
The Forward Look Network
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Chat | eBay | Calendars | Albums | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

New Event-Sevierville TN "Rod & Kustom Nationals" Aug 6-9, 2009
Moderators: Nathan D. Manning, My57Saratoga

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forward Look Local Regions -> Volunteer State RegionMessage format

57PlymouthNC
Posted 2009-07-27 8:21 PM (#182882)
Subject: New Event-Sevierville TN "Rod & Kustom Nationals" Aug 6-9, 2009

Extreme Veteran

I was at a rat rod/hot rod show in NC, and this new event in Tennessee was pretty well advertised there. They were marketing heavily to the rat rod/ hot rod/no frills driver-beater / kustom crowd so there should be some interesting rides there.

August 6 – 9, 2009
Sevierville, TN
New Event - Rod and Kustom Nationals At Smokies Stadium / Exit 407. Kustoms*Street Rods*Ole Skool Bikes*Choppers* RatRods*Imports and MiniTrucks are all welcome! Early Arrival Kickoff Party and complimentary dinner for pre-registered participants Thursday. Location TBA. Major Giveaways at all 2009 Events. $500 Best of Show along with other cash payouts! $200“RatZee RatRod” Top 25 and many specialty awards and Door Prizes. Special Merc Coral and Magazine Coverage at all events! **Car Awards will be given out Sunday at 10am at Stadium or Host Hotel** Pre-registration: $25 Members-$30 Non-Members (Postmarked Sept 15). Show Registration: $30 Members-$35 Non-Members CALL: Jeff or Pam Wortman 704-810-7559

http://www.crossvillecruisers.com/page7shows.htm

http://www.kustomsofamerica.com/koashows2009/rodkustomnationals.htm...

I'm still really impressed with how much you Tennessee guys love your car events!
Since TN & NC are neighbors, I'm curious as to why Tennessee seems to have far more car shows and cruise-in's, clubs, etc---------- and often does it bigger & better.

The show in Winston-Salem NC held 4th of July weekend WAS a good one though.... .
I'll post a couple of pics in the NC section once I get my computer straightened out.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
tnlowrider
Posted 2009-08-02 10:19 PM (#183663 - in reply to #182882)
Subject: RE: New Event-Sevierville TN "Rod & Kustom Nationals" Aug 6-9, 2009

Extreme Veteran

I like those rat rods! I might need to go check this show out! Thanks for the information!
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

* * * This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated * * *

(Delete all cookies set by this site)