The Forward Look Network
The Forward Look Network
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Chat | eBay | Calendars | Albums | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

A Great Experience!!!
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forward Look NON-Technical Discussions -> Vendor DiscussionMessage format

NC Adventurer
Posted 2019-12-07 7:46 PM (#591243)
Subject: A Great Experience!!!

Veteran

Every once in a while you get the chance to interact with a vendor who impresses you amazingly. Today was one of those times.

I contacted Mr Benny Buckner of Princeton, WV regarding a hub for my 1960 Deosto. He not only had it in stock, he gave me a price that didn't come close to breaking the bank. I was actually able to purchase the hubs from both sides of a low mileage part car he has on his property at a VERY reasonable price, as well as some bolts and nuts I needed to replace. Being able to use the exact size hardware from a similar model makes the job extremely easy, it also eliminates the frustration of tracking down the appropriate hardware elsewhere.

The best part of the whole experience was being able to spend a few hours with a true gentleman with a extensive depth of knowledge on the Forward Look era. Somehow, we need to capture the knowledge this gentleman has acquired over his fifty-some years for future generations.

I was able to see some truly PROFESSIONAL restoration, both finished and in progress. The completed restorations easily rival (and probably out-do) those crossing the auction block at Mecum or Bonhams auctions. It was truly an amazing experience just watching the technicians working their magic and the level of perfection they create.

Looking for that hard to find part or that next restoration project? Look no further than Benny Buckner! He may be reached at 304-920-1422. Guaranteed you won't be sorry!
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

* * * This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated * * *

(Delete all cookies set by this site)