The Forward Look Network
The Forward Look Network
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Chat | eBay | Calendars | Albums | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Mopar Engine Decals and Bumper Stickers
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forward Look Swap Meet -> For Sale - VENDOR LINKS and ADSMessage format

PolyJ
Posted 2023-04-22 3:14 PM (#629062)
Subject: Mopar Engine Decals and Bumper Stickers

Veteran

To help fund my 1956 Dodge Coronet coupe project and to spread Mopar enthusiasm, I designed, manufactured, and am selling a number of engine decals and bumper stickers. You can find images of the decals/stickers on my website: https://poly318.com/poly-engine-merchandise/

I print the stickers in the USA using 6-mil outdoor-grade laminated polypropylene with a strong single-use adhesive back. The decals and stickers are glossy, UV resistant, waterproof, scratch resistant, and have split backing paper for easy installation. Any engine images used I've verified are public domain and not copyrighted. The item images are samples, and the decals/stickers you receive will not include the “sample” watermark. The image colors represent the finished decal/sticker but may not match the colors on your monitor due to settings differences.

If you're interested in purchasing, please email me using the link on the webpage. I'm selling them on ebay too, but I can discount the decals/stickers if purchased through email since I don't have to pay ebay fees.

I'd like to produce more Forward Look engine stickers but am having difficulty obtaining decent-resolution images from factory service manuals and brochures. If you have good Forward Look service manual or brochure engine images and are willing to share, please let me know.

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

* * * This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated * * *

(Delete all cookies set by this site)