The Forward Look Network
The Forward Look Network
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Chat | eBay | Calendars | Albums | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

'63 Imperial in AZ
Moderators: ronbo97

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forward Look Swap Meet -> For Sale - EBAY, CRAIGSLIST & OTHER FINDSMessage format

revvin' kevin
Posted 2023-08-26 9:05 AM (#631570)
Subject: '63 Imperial in AZ

https://tucson.craigslist.org/cto/d/tucson-63-imperial-64-chevelle-w...

"63 imperial with title. Will run just needs freeze plug $5000 obo

(520) 861-2800"

Sight unseen, this looks like an awesome car at a very good price...or you can spend twice as much on the Chevelle waggin, and get 1/4 of the car for your money.

I know the post-'61 cars are not chronologically considered Forward Look cars, so please delete or move if this FL holdout violates the rules.

Edited by revvin' kevin 2023-08-26 10:55 AM
Top of the page Bottom of the page
revvin' kevin
Posted 2023-08-26 1:17 PM (#631585 - in reply to #631570)
Subject: Re: '63 Imperial in AZ

I went and looked at this car (though I have no interest in it, I did it because I'd ever seen one).

Solid original AZ rust-free body, not a ding or scratch on it. About everything is there, including the 413 and 727. Hubcaps, everything. Clock reads 69k, which may be right. Glass is all good. It appears to have had a repaint. Leather interior has no rips and should clean up nicely. The only molestation this car has endured was that the idiot PO (whom I met and gave him a tongue-in-cheek hard time about it) cut the left inner fender to replace a freeze plug. To his credit (lol), he cut it cleanly and saved the panel. Only thing it appears to be missing is a heater box.

I did not take pictures, but I have a thousand words to tell you this car is a good one, IMHO.

Edited by revvin' kevin 2023-08-26 1:23 PM
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

* * * This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated * * *

(Delete all cookies set by this site)