The Forward Look Network
The Forward Look Network
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Chat | eBay | Calendars | Albums | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

A466 Torqueflite parts
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forward Look Technical Discussions -> Transmission and Rear AxleMessage format

dels56
Posted 2023-09-15 2:46 PM (#631873)
Subject: A466 Torqueflite parts

Extreme Veteran

I have the remnants of 3) A466 three speed Torqueflite Transmissions. These were given to me and I am sure Glen would not object to me giving them to someone who needs a part. Many piece are good and some are scrap. If you have a need I can search through and let you know. I am in Kamloops, BC. and will be driving through to Vancouver and the Island Sept 28.

Del
Top of the page Bottom of the page
dels56
Posted 2023-09-22 2:25 PM (#631996 - in reply to #631873)
Subject: Re: A466 Torqueflite parts

Extreme Veteran

No Takers? The best darn Tranny made back in the day. There are numerous parts that are good for spares. Input Shafts, Output Shafts Planet carriers, One good 3 piece valve body (also one Junker), Strainers, Front & Rear Bands, useable or cores for exchange. No takers in the next while, Out They Go!

Del
1960fury
Posted 2023-09-23 8:44 AM (#632002 - in reply to #631873)

Expert 5K+

Sorry, I would take, them but shipping to Germany is no longer affordable. A shame no one over there is interested. As I said, the scene is dying.
mstrug
Posted 2023-09-23 9:17 AM (#632003 - in reply to #631873)

Expert 5K+

If they can be shipped via Fastenal (the hardware company). Maybe someone will step up for the cost. They offer cheap shipping of palletized parts etc. Will you be near a Fasteral shop? Marc.

https://www.fastenal.com/fast/blue-lane-freight#

Your Product. Our Trucks. Shared Success.
Utilize Fastenal’s nationwide transportation network to move product more efficiently. Fastenal’s Blue Lane Freight is a licensed common carrier that provides less than truckload (LTL) service in specific lanes at extremely competitive rates. Interested in a business to business / dock to dock option?

Call 855-798-5695 or email bluelanefreight@fastenal.com for more information.
Shipment drop off instructions
Shipment pick up instructions

Fastenal’s Forbidden Commodity List

• Fastenal will only pay damage claims for shipments that are fully enclosed inside a crate. Our definition of a crate is an enclosed box, made of durable wood or metal, strapped to a pallet, with no part of the crate hanging over the pallet. Fastenal will ship uncrated items with no insurance.

• Shipping charges may be paid by the shipper or receiver.

• Effective June 1st, 2019, Fastenal branches will no longer accept cash or checks for payment.

• All shippers must present a valid US driver’s license or state-issued photo ID at the time freight is dropped off or picked up from a Fastenal branch.

• All crated shipments will be inspected at the time of shipping. Sealed crates will not be accepted.

Edited by mstrug 2023-09-23 9:20 AM
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

* * * This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated * * *

(Delete all cookies set by this site)