The Forward Look Network
The Forward Look Network
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Chat | eBay | Calendars | Albums | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Photo albums
Choose a user to view their albums:

Autolite NOS roll of Spark Plug Wire
(4 Photos, 0 Comments : Last updated 2010-05-25)

NOS roll of 100' of 7mm spark plug wire.

Miss Evelyn, a 1959 Chrysler Windsor 4 dr hdtp, Canadian model
(17 Photos, 0 Comments : Last updated 2005-09-02)

Folks, here is Miss Evelyn. She comes to me from South Dakota via Texas, and prior to that she lived in Canada. I'm still trying to dig up history of the car. It's much like the American 59 Windsors, but Canada was fond of swapping interiors between cars back then, so the interior matches that of a 1959 Dodge Custom Royal rather than the typical 1959 Windsor interior that one usually finds. It's a mostly original car, with the previous owner doing some cosmetic resto years back...(this included new carpeting, new padded dash and package shelf, new exhaust system and shocks) All else on the car seems to be very, very original. The car currently has less than 25,000 miles on it, and runs and drives like a true dream. I'd love to hear from other 1959 Windsor owners, especially any that own Canadian examples. The60Whitewalls@aol.com

Miss Mary Frances - 1961 Newport 4 dr Sedan
(7 Photos, 3 Comments : Last updated 2006-01-10)

Hello again all.
I'd like to introduce Mary Frances, a 1961 Chrysler Newport. It came new with the Highlander red plaid interior package. Fairly basic except for power steering, power brakes, tinted glass, and power seat.
So far, she's got just about 80K miles on her, but runs like a top!

1953 Studebaker Champion Starlight Coupe
(14 Photos, 0 Comments : Last updated 2010-05-18)

I KNOW IT'S NOT FORWARD LOOK>>> BUT... needed somewhere to post pics... 1953 Studebaker Starlight Coupe. Long story short, I was given this car a couple months ago. Very complete, was last driven in 1966. Engine was rebuilt @ 85,000 miles just before it was parked in '66. Project!!! Wasn't planning on a project right now, but heck, it was FREE! :-)

Pearl - 1960 Chrysler Windsor - Original-Unmolested-Unrestored
(13 Photos, 1 Comment : Last updated 2005-01-25)

Hello everyone, Here's some pictures of my 1960 Chrysler Windsor. She's all factory original except wheel cylinders, radiator cap, and the radiator core. Currently, she has less than 24,000 miles on her. Would love to hear from other owners of Original Survivors that also wear Exner Fins :-)

Imogene - 1959 Chrysler New Yorker
(13 Photos, 1 Comment : Last updated 2005-01-16)

Hi everyone, Here's some shots of Imogene, a 1959 New Yorker, from San Antonio. It's a fairly original 81,000 mile car, with the original owner making some "revisions" along the way. This included him replacing the stock dual remote mirrors with larger square "International Scout-looking" mirrors. He also replaced the stock AutoLite generator with a larger, older Bosch generator. He had to have the support bracket and arm adapted and lengthened. This generator puts out an estimated 85-125 amps!!! (is being rebuilt now, will let you know what we find out). The car is very well optioned for the year, including AutoPilot, power steering and brakes, power seat, dual remote rear view outer mirrors, and what seems to be a rare to find option of Dual Air Temp air conditioning units. There's a large twin blower unit that sits in the trunk just behind the rear seat. Long feed and return lines connect the rear system to the front running under the passenger side floorboards.
Would love to hear from more 1959 New Yorker owners, as this car seems to be a rather elusive model.
Thanks, enjoy the pics.
email address is The59Whitewalls@aol.com

1960 Chrysler Windsor - My second set of Exner fins ever
(12 Photos, 0 Comments : Last updated 2005-07-22)

This is Stella, and I've had her around since 1987. She was my second set of Exner fins ever. At the same time, I owned my great-great uncle's 1959 Plymouth Belvedere 4 door sedan. Stella had 26,178 miles when I bought her, and since then I've put about 50K on her. She still purrs like a kitten, but is needing cosmetic "pretty-ing up" now. Iv'e found a set of NOS Foxcraft fenderskirts to run on her, as well as stone shields, and lots of optional stainless and chrome accessories to go on her when finally painted. Might even find a set of crossrams or dual carb intake to put on her when done :-)

* * * This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated * * *

(Delete all cookies set by this site)