The Forward Look Network
The Forward Look Network
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Chat | eBay | Calendars | Albums | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Mom's 1956 Royal Lancer
Author: 56RoyalLancer (Show all albums)

I am the proud owner of a 1956 Dodge Royal Lancer that my family has owned since new. Here a few pictures at various places.
Show Newest Photos First | Show Oldest Photos First17 Photos - Page : [1] [2]

Proof positive that the Buddy L wrecker truck was always mine and not my brothers... I still have this toy in the original box.

Mom standing next to the Dodge.

Me and my brother looking for the 1956 Dodge. I have the binoculars.

Me at age 4 on my 1956 Dodge...

Inside the lid. Note that the oil bath element is removed and that the supporting ribs are flattened to accomidate the modern paper elements inside.

Inside the converted air cleaner. I painted the inside to keep it from rusting with the oil removed. I did not paint the center as it is stainless.

The modern paper filters are stacked inside. There is a good seal at the bottom of the oil bath to the new filters. The lid will seal the top to cause the air to flow through the modern paper filters.

Here is the finished air cleaner. Note that it looks original, without the oil mess and will most likely breath better.

My original working radio. This radio has the rear speaker and highway hifi jacks.

Rear package shelf accessory speaker.

My restored package self with rear speaker.

Finsssssssssssssssssssss
Show Newest Photos First | Show Oldest Photos First17 Photos - Page : [1] [2]

Return to viewing all photo albums

* * * This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated * * *

(Delete all cookies set by this site)