The Forward Look Network
The Forward Look Network
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Chat | eBay | Calendars | Albums | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Kenny J.'s Excellent Big M Adventure
Author: Kenny J. (Show all albums)

I took a drive up to one of the places where Forward Look cars go to die and donate their parts for the others still on the road. Here are some pictures from my May, 2009 visit.
Show Newest Photos First | Show Oldest Photos First254 Photos - Page : [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22]

An engine compartment makes a nice planter. Incidently, this is the last photo, so please click on the "Show Oldest Photos First" link to see them in the order I posted them.

Another '62 Chrysler built with a three speed manual tranny.

I suspected the wasp nest was attached to the pickup cab in the foreground. The "guards" would come out and circle me everytime I attempted to explore this coupe. They seemed to retreat to the truck cab when I left.

There was a paper wasp nest in the vicinity of this '59 Sport Fury. John and I hunted for it, but we didn't find it.

(1 Comments)
1955 Desoto master cylinder and power brake booster.

(1 Comments)
Another '58 Dodge wagon, with Mark's Desoto in the background.

John's "Caditruck."

"Is that a '57 Chevy?"

Rusty on patrol.

Stretching the old muscles.

Here comes Rusty, the Alpha dog.

It appears that the rear valance of this Maverick was used as a grader.
Show Newest Photos First | Show Oldest Photos First254 Photos - Page : [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22]

Return to viewing all photo albums

* * * This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated * * *

(Delete all cookies set by this site)