The Forward Look Network
The Forward Look Network
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Chat | eBay | Calendars | Albums | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Kenny J.'s Excellent Big M Adventure
Author: Kenny J. (Show all albums)

I took a drive up to one of the places where Forward Look cars go to die and donate their parts for the others still on the road. Here are some pictures from my May, 2009 visit.
Show Newest Photos First | Show Oldest Photos First254 Photos - Page : [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22]

Getting ready to pull the rear axle assembly.

As long as the hydraulics are good, a forklift trumps jack stands every time.

A "Suddenly It's 1960" car and a real 1960 car.

A view of the car's "nether region."

John seems to enjoy undoing the hood bolts. And even though this car is Christine's sister, she did not slam the hood on anybody's hands or fingers.

There are some good body parts on this car. I got what I wanted and left the sheet metal.

The body tag of the parts sedan.

John getting ready to attack the '58 parts car. The 3.90 differential gearing will be reduced to 2.73 with the overdrive engaged, giving me a nice freeway cruiser.

(1 Comments)
It's always nice to see an early Hemi in its proper home. Too many are winding up in people's fiberglass repro-buckets.

(1 Comments)
The engine in Mark's '55 Desoto.

Meet Hot Rod, Desoto and Rusty. These are John's and M'Lisa's kids. Great dogs, all three of them.

(1 Comments)
A buck tooth '57 Plymouth four door sedan.
Show Newest Photos First | Show Oldest Photos First254 Photos - Page : [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22]

Return to viewing all photo albums

* * * This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated * * *

(Delete all cookies set by this site)